About NPC's Clinicians
NPC's Clinical Psychology Practitioners:
• Provide clinical psychology (or other focused) assessment and treatment services and practise with skill, knowledge and professionalism, reflective of the core philosophy of Northside Psychological Consultancy
• Are nationally registered and hold endorsement in the practice area of clinical psychology
• Are experienced and hold post-graduate qualifications and/or accumulated expertise in a broad range of psychology fields. NPC's clinical psychologists are full Members of both the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS) and also the APS College of Clinical Psychologists (MCCLP)
• Carry professional indemnity and public liability insurance
• Are authorised Medicare, Veterans' Affairs, Work Cover, Employee Assistance and Private Health Insurer Providers
• Are authorised to engage in clinical psychology practice with minors (i.e. children and teens)
• Are required to continuously update professional knowledge and skill-set, through participation in professional development
• Cater for clients of all ages due to possessing experience across the lifespan, across treatment modalities, across disorders, across diagnostic specialties and/or practise within particular interest areas
• Provide fee-for-service, contractual supervision for psychology students, provisionally registered psychologists who are working toward gaining general registration and/or for those psychologists who are working toward gaining endorsement in the specialty field of clinical psychology.
© 2013-17 Copyright reserved on all written content by Marcene Brumby, Clinical Psychologist.
® Northside Psychological Consultancy (NPC).